Embark on Your Civilian Career Journey with Sargent Aerospace & Defense!
Are you a veteran seeking a new mission? At Sargent, we salute your service & invite you to bring your skills to our dynamic team!
We honor and support our nation's heroes & are proud to have more than 10% of our team represented by United States Military Veterans. We know Veterans have undergone rigorous training in leadership & teamwork and have seen first-hand how well that translates in our work environment. In their military careers, they have faced complex challenges and developed excellent problem-solving abilities which has proven to enable them to contribute innovate solutions to the projects we undertake.
We recognize the unique skills and experiences veterans bring to the table, and we actively seek to create a workplace that values and celebrates their contributions. We believe that the qualities and skills developed during military service are invaluable assets in the business world. In addition, Sargent’s core values align well with the United States Military core values including but not limited to - integrity and respect. You can learn more about core values & mission statement here.
We have developed veteran hiring programs designed to facilitate a smooth transition from military service to the civilian workforce. Our initiatives include:
- Specialized Recruitment: We actively collaborate with military transition programs, job fairs, and veteran-focused organizations to identify and connect with qualified candidates.
- Skill Recognition: We understand the diverse skills gained in the military. Our recruitment process is tailored to recognize and leverage these unique talents, ensuring a seamless integration into our team.
- Military-Friendly Policies: We proudly implement policies that accommodate the unique needs of veterans, including recognition of military service in leave policies, and a supportive work environment.
Why choose Sargent?
- Embrace a workplace that values your military experience.
- Thrive in an environment that recognizes commitment and dedication.
- Contribute to a team that understands and celebrates the strength of diversity.
Sargent Aerospace & Defense is proud to partner with the Arizona Coalition for Military Families, offering a unique opportunity for transitioning service members & their families, to embark on a rewarding career journey. If you are a skilled and motivated military professional looking to transition into the civilian workforce, we are here to support you every step of the way.
- Seamless Transition: SkillBridge is a Department of Defense (DoD) initiative that allows service members to participate in civilian job training, apprenticeships, and internships during their final 60 - 180 days of active duty. Our partnership ensures a seamless transition, enabling you to gain valuable civilian work experience before your military service concludes.
- Purposeful Career Paths: Sargent Aerospace & Defense recognizes the incredible skills and dedication veterans bring to the table. Our diverse range of career opportunities ensures that your unique talents are well-utilized and your career aspirations are given the attention they deserve.
- Mentorship and Support: We understand that transitioning to civilian life can be both exciting and challenging. That's why we offer dedicated mentorship and support to help you navigate this new phase in your life.
- Continued Growth Opportunities: Our commitment to your growth does not end with the SkillBridge program. We provide ongoing training and development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
Visit our Skillbridge landing page here.
Tom is one of many veterans who are a part of the Sargent family. Tom served in the U.S. Navy for 8 years and has been helping us make the challenging a reality ever since. Tom's committment to the community is evident through initiatives such as leading toy drives for foster children, coordinating meals for families of the Ronald McDonald House, & volunteering with the Habitat for Humanity painting fellow veteran's homes. We are grateful for all our Veterans' commitment in securing our future. We thank you for your service and your sacrifice.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit our careers page here.
- Explore positions that match your skills and interests.
- Begin a new chapter where your service continues to make a difference.